Linen tea towel made of stonewashed linen fabric with green PALOMA pattern. handmade in Estonia. Patterned tea towels printed on bleached white linen. Kitchen towels are brightly colored eye-catchers, yet durable and practical for everyday use.
The PALOMA printed fabric is inspired by the stylized retro patterns of Scandinavia in the 1960s and 1970s, as well as the national folklore of the Nordic countries.
- Breathable, skin-friendly, medium density linen fabric
- a comfortable hanging eyelet on the long side of the kitchen towel
- Ironing is not at all necessary
Material: stone-washed linen fabric, made in Europe
Size: 45 x 70 cm
- Machine washable at 60 degrees C;
- Washing cycles spin speed of 600 rpm or lower;
- Tumble drying allowed at medium temperature;
- If necessary, iron with a steam iron at maximum heat.
- Free delivery to Omniva or Smartpost parcel machines in Estonia within 1-15 working days;
- Free delivery to Posti parcel machines in Finland within 4-14 working days.