The sand beige duvet cover made of linen, handcrafted in Estonia. Stone-washed linen fabric is also known as Nordic silk - the only material that becomes more pleasant with each wash and looks even more stylish when it is wrinkled. The Scandinavian minimalist colour palette and perfectly finished details make it an aesthetic luxury product that lasts for years and is pleasant to the eye, nourishing the body and soul.
- Breathable, skin-friendly thinner linen fabric
- Keeps you cool in the summer and retains heat from your body in the colder months
- The duvet cover includes a discreet zipper closure in bottom
- Two small openings at the top corner of the duvet cover make it easier to insert the blanket
- Easy to combine with different colors bed linen of collection PILOT
- Ironing is not at all necessary
Material: stone-washed linen fabric, made in Europe
Color: sand beige
- 200x200cm - are made to order, so delivery may take up to two weeks
- 230x210cm - are made to order, so delivery may take up to two weeks
- Machine washable at 60 degrees C;
- Washing cycles spin speed of 600 rpm or lower;
- Tumble drying allowed at medium temperature;
- If necessary, iron with a steam iron at maximum heat.
- Free delivery to Omniva or Smartpost parcel machines in Estonia within 1-15 working days;
- Free delivery to Posti parcel machines in Finland within 4-14 working days.