The navy blue pillowcase made of linen, handcrafted in Estonia. Stone-washed linen fabric is also known as Nordic silk - the only material that becomes more pleasant with each wash and looks even more stylish when it is wrinkled. The Scandinavian minimalist colour palette and perfectly finished details make it an aesthetic luxury product that lasts for years and is pleasant to the eye, nourishing the body and soul.
- Breathable, skin-friendly thinner linen fabric
- Keeps you cool in the summer and retains heat from your body in the colder months
- Pillowcase include a discreet zipper closure
- Easy to combine with different colors bed linen of collection PILOT
- Ironing is not at all necessary
Material: stone-washed linen fabric, made in Europa
Color: navy blue
- 50x60 cm
- 50x75 cm
- 60x80 cm
- Machine washable at 60 degrees C;
- Washing cycles spin speed of 600 rpm or lower;
- Tumble drying allowed at medium temperature;
- If necessary, iron with a steam iron at maximum heat.
- Free delivery to Omniva or Smartpost parcel machines in Estonia within 1-15 working days;
- Free delivery to Posti parcel machines in Finland within 4-14 working days.