A steel gray bathrobe made of linen, handcrafted in Estonia. Stone-washed linen fabric is also known as Nordic silk - the only material that becomes more pleasant with each wash and looks even more stylish when it is wrinkled. The Scandinavian minimalist colour palette and perfectly finished details make it an aesthetic luxury product that lasts for years and is pleasant to the eye, nourishing the body and soul.
- A long, elegant kimono-style linen bathrobe
- The wide sleeves and roomy pockets on both sides
- A perfect ribbon edge hem inner seams
- breathable, skin-friendly thinner linen fabric
Great gift idea - all linen robes come with the same linen fabric, also in separately used tote bags.
Material: stone-washed linen fabric, made in Europa
Color: steel gray
- Short 120cm (suitable for people up to 170cm tall)
- Long 135cm (suitable for people over 170cm tall)
- Machine washable at 60 degrees C
- Washing cycles spin speed of 600 rpm or lower
- Tumble drying allowed at medium temperature
- If necessary, iron with a steam iron at maximum heat
- Free delivery to Omniva or Smartpost parcel machines in Estonia within 1-4 working days
- Free delivery to Posti parcel machines in Finland within 4-14 working days